MATRIX 4000 (Other)
- 35 in.
- 42 in.
- Advanced Positioning
- Advanced Positioning - MUST USE 42"...
- Matrix4100 76"/80" with Advanced Po...
- Matrix4100 76"/80", 42" Grid Deck, ...
- Standard Functionality
- Standard Functionality - MUST USE 4...
- Height travel range: 8.95'' to 27''
- Straight vertical rise protects walls and maintains footprint.
- Strong, no-sag grid deck sleep surface with sturdy cross braces.
- Safe work load: 450 pounds
- “Auto-Leveling” high-low motors keep the bed level for proper therapeutic positioning.
- Sealed ball bearings in hi-lo mechanism.
- Pendant Hand Control and Holster
- Easy operation contoured pendant is shock-resistant, splash-proof and durable. Hand pendant will pass the 1000+ drop test onto a hard floor. Pendant connects to either side of the bed to adapt to varying room layouts. Holster conveniently secures to assist devices for easy access.
- Bed provides 360° mobility at ANY height, ideal for cleaning under the bed.
- Head and footboards
- Low profile mounting brackets are positioned below the mattress level for resident safety.
- Bed locks and rolls at any height, reducing caregiver back strain.
- Tool-less assembly reduces set-up time.
- Grounded bed with right-angle hospital-grade plug is a standard feature.
- Adjustable mattress retainer securely supports mattress position for 76'' or 80'' length (included with bed).
- Maximum underbed clearance for use with overbed tables and lifts.
- Saving Energy
- Electronics consume 66% less power than electronics that use a transformer. Over the life of the product, this saves money!
- SilverSolutions within the powder-coating provides antimicrobial surface protection.
- SilverSolutions inhibits the growth of organisms that can detract from the appearance and coating functionality:
- Inhibits the growth of bacterial odors
- Resists stains caused by mildew
- Resists stains caused by mold
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
MATRIX 4000Manufacturer: Other
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (626) 796-5979
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.