ANTERIOR TRUNK SUPPORTS (JAY®)
- 12" Long Pad
- 18" Long Pad
- Early Intervention
Wheelchair torso support for improved head and upper extremity control and respiratory function
Designed to provide support of the torso for improved overall function and positioning, JAY Anterior Trunk Supports are available in six support styles and with either structured or dynamic construction to accommodate clients with varying positioning needs and levels of anterior trunk support.
- Product Type: Anterior Trunk Supports
- HCPCS Code: E0960
- Width Range: Classic- 6.5" to 11.5", Contour- 6.5" to 11.5", Zipper Open- 8.5" to 11.5", Adjustable Stretch, Center-Opening- 5" to 10", Trunk Strap- 8" to 16", Y-Style- 15" to 25"
- Depth/Height Range: Classic- 9.75" to 25.5", Contour- 9.75" to 25.5", Zipper Open- 15" to 25.5", Adjustable Stretch, Center-Opening- 9.75" to 17.5", Trunk Strap- 3" to 4", Y-Style- 7" to 11"
- Closure Style: Side Release Buckle, Zipper
- Construction: Structured, Dynamic
- Weight Capacity: n/a
- Contact Surface Material: Neoprene
- JAY Your Way Customizations Available? No
- Superior Torso Support for Improved Overall Function: Wheelchair Anterior Trunk Supports encourage an upright posture and support the torso for improved respiratory function, head positioning, and upper extremity control.
- Six Styles: Classic Style - designed for optimal distribution of support and maximum stability, Contour Style - designed for women or individuals who want to limit the amount of contact area between the harness and the body, Zipper Open - designed to aid in frequent transfers and ease of removal, Adjustable Stretch, Center Opening - designed to aid in frequent transfers and provide a more precise fit, Trunk Strap - designed to increase range of motion when shoulder rotation and reaching are required, Y-Style - designed for increased range of motion for one arm while providing optimal support
- Structured or Dynamic Construction: JAY's Anterior Trunk Supports are available with either Structured or Dynamic construction. Structured supports provide secure support for individuals who may otherwise experience a decline in proper positioning throughout the day. Dynamic Construction helps maintain proper positioning for individuals who may experience periods of high tone or involuntary movements throughout the day.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ANTERIOR TRUNK SUPPORTSManufacturer: JAY®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (626) 796-5979
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.